Monday, June 23, 2008

Wanderings

Shannon has added me to her list of PALS! Yay! But now I feel pressure to actually update my blog occasionally and post items of worth, insight, and profundity. And let's face it, I'm just not very profound. However, after reading Chuck Klosterman's Killing Yourself to Live: 85% of a True Story this weekend, I'm not sure even those who THINK they are profound, truly are. Perhaps it's just that the older you get, you know you know less than you thought you knew and it doesn't matter any more, either. Maybe I should have read his Cocoa Puffs book first.

I ran across this post on A Librarian's Guide to Etiquette and I must admit, I love the lolcats. I am ashamed.

Post:
Cheezburger, U cannot haz

You are a librarian. An information professional. You are too old to be into lolcats. Seriously. Stop it.

End post.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

WHATEVER I still think lolcats are hysterical and I don't even have a cat!

also hi

Map Me