Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm BA-Ack!

It has certainly been a while since I have been here. Yep the floors got all done and I forgot to post. I'm used to them now so it doesn't feel special anymore. That's kind of sad.

So, I gave in and more or less left myspace for facebook. I find it a bit confusing to keep up with all the comments and activity since it has that usergroup feel. It works though and I get to keep in touch with people.

Business plans are moving slowly forward. I think once I get the initial financing wall broken through, things will really start to fly.

Funny how in this day when lots o people are losing jobs, I can't wait to get out of mine.
neutral

Why is 's so difficult a concept for people? It isn't just a younger generation phenomenon, people my age and older do it, too. I know I learned about it in grammer, so they most likely did as well. People! Plurals, when you have more than one of something, just get a plain ole s. Possessives, the thing that shows ownership, THAT's where you stick the apostrophe. I guess maybe it's the contractions throw everyone off those rules. You know, where you shorten "that is" into "that's". Damn pet peeves. I should stick this one in with irregardless. Oh wait, I already did.

Now that Dave is reading the Times Top 100 and blogging his reading, maybe I can get him to let me borrow the books. There are some there that I would also like to read.

No comments:

Map Me