Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pods and pigs

I finally have my iPod back. The battery died a while back (year +) and I did not want to send it in for replacement since you don't get the same one back. And I store my music on the iPod rather than taking up the space on both my pc and the pod. And you can't transfer back and forth from pc to pod (without third party software evil ). So I did what you are not supposed to be able to do, (like using third party software), I changed it myself.mrgreen Awesome place that fixed me right up. It works as good as new again with a bigger, badder battery.

Hockey moms of the world unite! Don't be a smudgy pig! Buy new lipstick! lollollol OMG! Can we get any more off topic than this namecalling? Why does media jump on this crap? Let's splice together some more sound bites and make them all say what we want to hear. This isn't news, its generating sensationalism for it's own sake and for ratings. Hockey moms should be offended more than anyone else. Since when did it become the Obama vs Palin campaign? Isn't someone named McCain actually running?

No comments:

Map Me